mr chow!=) nicholas from 05s7a hereu should install a tagboard in your blog!den we can all leave messages more conveniently there haha =)go to www.tag-board.com!err i think?
Hi MR CHOW!! Wow so shuai ge I also got picture of you do you want??? And please post the pic we took with Mrs Judith Cheng too! You 2 are so GLAMOUROUS!Oh I am Peiqi from 05S7A wowwww I'm speechless you're so shuai.
hello mr chow! this is melinda from 7a. haha. my mother looked at the picture and asked me which of one of my 'classmates' posted his picture up. >.< i agree with pq. i am speechless. hehe... =P
Post a Comment
3 comments:
mr chow!
=) nicholas from 05s7a here
u should install a tagboard in your blog!
den we can all leave messages more conveniently there haha =)
go to www.tag-board.com!
err i think?
Hi MR CHOW!! Wow so shuai ge I also got picture of you do you want??? And please post the pic we took with Mrs Judith Cheng too! You 2 are so GLAMOUROUS!
Oh I am Peiqi from 05S7A wowwww I'm speechless you're so shuai.
hello mr chow!
this is melinda from 7a. haha. my mother looked at the picture and asked me which of one of my 'classmates' posted his picture up. >.<
i agree with pq. i am speechless. hehe... =P
Post a Comment